A Production Helper works in a fast paced, dynamic bakery environment. This position is relied upon learn a variety of duties quickly and to adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line.
- Machine operator, mixer, divider, packing machine operator, tray wash, palletizer, aligner.
- Ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system.
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality issues from occurring.
- Stack and unstack pans from the production line.
- Load and unload pans from the production line.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow all GMPs, Personal Safety, Food Safety, HACCP, and SQF Rules. Adheres to the Baldinger Code of Conduct.
- Role model behaviors that display teamwork, respect, professionalism and that also reflect the Vision and Mission of Baldinger Bakery.
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn as part of the organization’s continuous improvement process.
- Works in a safe manner and promptly reports hazards identified in the work environment.
- Manufacturing and/or baking experience preferred.
- High School graduate or its equivalency in experience and/or training.
- Ability to do basic math and computation skills as well as possess verbal and written skills.
Must be able to safely:
- Stand, stoop, bend and crouch on a regular basis.
- Lift 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Push and/or pull wheeled carts of 100-300 pounds on a regular basis.
- Sweep, mop, and do general wipe-down and Machine cleaning per SSOPs.
- Clean in Place the loop.
- Climb stairs and/or ladders.
Essential position functions and education and experience are representative of the minimum levels of education, experience and knowledge required to perform the vital duties of this position. The position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Baldinger Bakery reserves the right to revise or change essential position functions and/or required duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Successful candidates will be required to consent to a background screening, pre-employment physical, and a drug screen.