Our Breads, Made Your Way.
Our bakery was founded more than a century ago on two simple principles: quality and service. This philosophy is what made our establishment quickly become a neighborhood favorite in the 1890s. It’s what helped us win our original supplier agreement with McDonald’s decades ago, and it still drives us today. At Baldinger, we don’t bake for us; we bake for you, our customer. To your specs. To your goals. To your budget. Our R&D professionals have the experience to formulate foodservice products that align with your specific needs – from sizes, shapes and colors to flavor profiles and price points. At Baldinger, we’re putting the “custom” back in customer. Turn to us for superior bakery products along with:
We know your brand’s reputation is on the line with every bite your customer takes. That’s why we go to great lengths to provide the highest quality products featuring the most consistent taste experiences. Keeping your patrons happy is our priority, too.
Our quality control processes are known industry-wide for their comprehensive reach and stringent checkpoints. We’re grateful to our loyal employees who share our commitment to quality and safety – and live it out every day on the job.
LEED Silver Certification:
Our new 100,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art bakery is built with a multitude of sustainable features and benefits, such as:
- White thermoplastic polyolefin roofing with high solar reflectance – to keep the building cool during summer months
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) paints, adhesives and sealants used throughout
- Minimum of 50% of all wood products will be FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified
- 50% reduction in potable water used for irrigation through the use of native and adaptive plantings
- Approximately 30% reduction in potable water consumption compared to conventional building methods
- Use of heat recovery from the oven stack to power the proofer and domestic hot water, minimizing the need for conventional electricity
Private Label Options:
If your goal is to launch a private label brand, we have the capabilities and product options available to help you do so with success. Being a longtime industry player, we can help you identify the product set, features and price points that will help your business make it in this value-oriented niche.